Thursday, October 29, 2009

Apt pics


Here's my kitchen and bathroom... once I get "settled in" I will post some better pics. The full size fridge is great and once I really scrub the cabinets, etc it's not a bad size space to cook. There is a small gap, on the left side, between the counter and the wall- any ideas of what to put there? It's kind of nasty right now... As for the bathroom, it's what it is. Toilet, sink, shower (sort of)... does the job!


This is the view out of my front door. All of the apartment doors are exterior and in the middle of the apt complex is a playground. I've noticed most apt complexes have some variation of a playground and sitting areas (wooden gazebos with benches). The kids in Korea are so busy with school and activities that I have only seen kids playing on the weekend. But I'm also not here from 2-10 every day, so what do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment