Monday, July 19, 2010

The Impossible Mosquito Net

Brief story-

For some reason, so far my apartment has been mosquito-free (knock on wood). I've had my share of insect roommates, but the word hasn't been spread to the mosquitoes this summer season. Unfortunately, my good friends in Seoul do not have that luck. They have an absolutely incredible apartment (including a spare bedroom and they do have an air conditioner in their room!) But, I digress. A few weeks ago I stayed there while I was preparing to take the LSAT, only to awake to about 20 mosquito bites. Korean mosquitoes are vicious!

The most recent time I stayed with them, I came prepared with a personal mosquito net! *** Advice I should've thought about: like setting up a tent when camping, it's best to do when in a good frame of mind. *** After a fun night out, we returned home and began the interesting mission of setting up this net. The pictures say it all:

me with my PSU friend, Austin and real-life Canadian, Erin
inventory: net, poles, no directions and/or picture diagrams

a little thing I like to call "improvisation"



No comments:

Post a Comment