Sunday, April 4, 2010

Clash of the Titans

Happy Easter


This morning I took my high school conversation class to see a movie at the Incheon CGV in Arts Center. Because of how busy they are with academies and studying, the only available time was the earliest showing (9:20am). This isn't particularly early, but I can't imagine a group of American teenagers willing to get up at 7:30am on a weekend to attend a movie as part of a school function. And actually, I was surprised in general at how many people were at the theatre that early in the morning.

They chose the movie "Clash of the Titans" and it was pretty good. I don't want to spoil it, but the main character is Sam Worthington from "Avatar" and there are definitely "Avatar"-esque scenes. The plot involves a son of Zeus embarking on a journey to stop Hades from spreading evil. All-in-all, it was a good action flick with pretty cool special effects.

"Clash of the Titans" (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment