Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Korean in America

I've been back to the U.S. for 5 days now and it's been a great transition. Was a part of one of my best friend's weddings this past weekend in greater Philadelphia. It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony and amazingly fun reception. The BEST way to get back into the swing of America!

My food situation, however, hasn't been an easy transition. I was so used to my 'go to' Korean dishes that when it came time to figure out meals, I went blank. Made my first trip to Wegman's and drove after a year. In Wegman's, I hightailed it to the Asian foods section. (Sidenote: I had a minor panic attack in the highway rest stop, overwhelmed by all the people and the confusing lay out and then I forgot my debit card pin number.)

For dinner tonight, I found the one Korean restaurant in State College, Pennsylvania!


State College, Pennsylvania, USA
Kimchi Jigae
It was delicious and tasted very similar to kimchi jigae I had in Korea- well done!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment