Sunday, June 27, 2010

The LSAT

Just finished taking the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test). I sat for the exam at Yonsei University in Seoul. First things first, the campus is absolutely beautiful! So much greenery everywhere and the feeling of an old campus with a lot of history. It's a really nice place to walk around and take in the sights, although this particular morning my head was in a different place.

There were more than 100 people at the test. The June LSAT is only offered at one place in Korea so no matter where you live, you had to come to Seoul to take this exam. It was difficult but I felt prepared. A few people walked out and I overheard a couple people on their phones after the exam saying they canceled (you can opt to cancel the test if you feel that you did horribly.) Having a feeling about how you did and your actual score can sometimes be quite different; I'll know mine around July 16th! Until then I can relax knowing it's over and I can get rid of the thick Princeton Review books and get back to reading some fun summer romance novels :)

1 comment:

  1. hello! i took the last at yonsei today too
    i can't stop thinking about the test!
    i'd better do some fun reading too.
    lets hope for the best :-)

    ReplyDelete