Sunday, May 2, 2010

Seoul RMT FC

In the words of Springsteen, "I was bruised and battered and I couldn't tell what I felt."

Just finished my first soccer practice after a 10+ years hiatus. Seoul RMT FC (Rocky Mountain Tavern Football Club) is a womens expat team; women from all over the world (although, right now half are from Canada.) 

It was great getting back onto a field, but I'm not sure if I'll be getting out of bed in the morning! There are some really strong players on the team and it's sure to be a great ride. The coach, Coach Phil, works for the US Army and has been able to get us practice time on the army base in Yongsan. Also, Rocky Mountain Tavern in Itaewon is sponsoring our team.

The best part, I was able to secure #4... the Baker soccer number is rockin' in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment