Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hiking off a hangover

 For a friend's birthday, we went to Sinchon in Seoul and ate at On the Border. Mexican food- chain restaurant. It was pretty good- I've had better burritos, but the "homemade" chips and salsa were delicious. They didn't have limes so the original margaritas were lemon, BUT, they were still pretty good. After dinner, our group walked to Hongik University (Hongdae) for more celebratory drinks and dancing. Great evening had by all.

After arriving home at 8am, I was only able to sleep for a couple hours. Mid afternoon, decided fresh air was probably best so I went for a hike on Chungryang Mt. in Yeonsu Gu. Initially the headache was pretty annoying, but eventually the exercise and fresh air fought hard against my hangover and by the end of the hike, I was feeling great. We even found a great museum and Memorial Hall for Incheon Landing Operation (aka a shrine to General MacArthur).

After the hike and history lesson, a McDonald's cone was my reward- and it was amazing- and it was only 700w.

No comments:

Post a Comment