Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Warhol Exhibit- Seoul Museum



A few weeks ago we went to the Andy Warhol Exhibit at the Seoul Museum of Art. For 12,000w it was a pretty neat exhibition and there were tons of people. It runs until April and was a wonderful way to spend a rainy, cold Saturday! (Warhol)

Bau House this past weekend- "dog cafe" in
Hongdae... (will finish writing soon, was just yelled at by my neighbor for being too loud when my friend left so I'm trying not to type too aggressively... another time!) As I was saying... The Bau House was packed when we showed up Sunday afternoon. We put our names on a list and waited (played with the dogs). After we got our table, we ordered coffee drinks, beers and juice. Unfortunately our table was near a spot on the floor that had apparently been deemed the toilet, so after two dogs came over at separate occasions 'to drop some friends off at the pool' we decided it was time to head out. We were there for a good hour and if I had a dog, it's a great little place. Some of the dogs had ridiculous outfits on, but who am I to judge. Half the time, I'm not sure who lets me walk around in my get-ups!


^^

No comments:

Post a Comment